Number of Columns in a table.

From: <milind.namjoshi_at_trans.ge.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 06:18:59 -0800

I have an entity which has got 900 Attributes. All the attributes are of type number(15).
How do i store it ?I do not want to normalize it as it consumes more space and affects query performance.
Is it recommended to store in a single table with 900 columns. My max rows size will be 10K and we are using block size of 16K.

Are there any guidelines which says on how many columns and under what circumstances ? Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 08:18:59 CST