SSO and authenticating a java client

From: <j_racicot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 03:15:08 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm certain that I'm not re-inventing the wheel here, so I was hoping someone has knowledge and experience in authenicating a java client to Oracle SSO.

The scenario is that we have a couple of web modules developed that are using SSO and now the development team has a new java module they've developed that they what to eploy into the environment. The unfortunate thing, according to them, is that they belive that we need topull out all the SSO functionality and authenticate and launch the web modules through their java module.

I'm having a gard time believing that this is true and need some guidance in this respect. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joel Racicot Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 05:15:08 CST