Re: Analytics/Aggregate resources....

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2006 11:34:19 -0800

The Oracle SQL manual does have some material on this.

I believe that an article or two on this subject matter has appeared in Oracle Magazine. I do not have time to look for the url, but back issues are available for viewing online from the Oracle site.

There should be some mentions of several of these functions on the asktom site: http://asktom.oracle.com

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 13:34:19 CST