Re: Temporary tablespaces using tempfile and concurrent insert/update

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 28 Feb 2006 19:17:02 -0800

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> One can not create ass managed (thanks, Pete S.!) temporary tablespaces:

I didn't say one could. If you look at the OP post, he mentions 5 concurrent inserts in a lmt. That's not a temporary tablespace? My guess - probably wrong! - is that the OP asked two questions: one to do with temporary tablespaces and their tempfiles and another to do with freelists in a lmt. Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 21:17:02 CST