AUDIT & DETAIL QUERIES

From: Artur M. <miodusza_at_wp.pl>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:40:23 +0100

Does someone know, is there posibility in Oracle(9.2,Windows Platform)get detail comunication users witch database?

From view DBA_AUDIT_TRIAL I just get kind of query(ACTION_NAME column = select,insert,etc.)and name of table(OBJ_NAME column).

I would like to get whole users' queries(somethink like that: "select * from Person p where p.id=5" ,etc.). Is it posible?

Regards.

Artur Mioduszewski Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 11:40:23 CST