DBMS_LDAP againts Active Directory

From: Moritz Klein <mklein_at_students.uni-mainz.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:27:07 +0100

Hi all,
I'm trying to make a ldap-bind against AD from within Oracle. My problem here is, I do not have the full DN and can't have a proxy user to do the search for the full-dn. My question is: Does anyone of you know a possibility to just do a bind with '<domain>\<username>'?

Any help appreciated

    Moritz Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 10:27:07 CST