Re: Connection refused during opmnctl startall

From: Nick <NickFCook_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2006 07:26:37 -0800

Thank you all for your help and insight. Turns out that the permissions have gotten out of wack on this box. The oracle user was using /bin/ksh - which somehow had a setgid bit in it's permissions, and the group owner was bin - hence my egid of 2-bin. I switched the oracle user over to /bin/sh - and was able to bring AS10g up with no issues.

I was able to circumvent the issue - but still can't figure out why the permissions went bad.

Thanks again....

//NC Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 09:26:37 CST