Lowest, currently supported version on Solaris 2.8

From: zippy <simonp_at_tesseract.co.uk>
Date: 27 Feb 2006 07:55:40 -0800

Hi,

I promise I have checked on both the Solaris and Oracle websites and done a Google groups search and have not found the answer to this question...

...does anybody know if Oracle8i 8.1.7.4.0 - 64bit is still supported on the Solaris Ver 2.8 release 31 OS? I have found support matrices for other OSs but not Solaris. I'd appreciate an answer to my specific question, however, if anybody knows of where I could find an Oracle/Solaris support matrix that would be even better.

Note: I am talking *currently supported* NOT *once certified*

Thanks,
Simon. Received on Mon Feb 27 2006 - 09:55:40 CST