Question about the web application running in the oracle database with RAC

From: 木子 <muzi710_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2006 19:07:25 -0800

There are two web applications which locate on different mathcine servers running on the same oracle 10g database with RAC. One of the applications works well all the time, the other one also does work well in the beginning few days, but after few days it will quickly slow down, if I reboot the database it will work well too, but after few days, it slow down too.

I have tested that they both worked well on the oracle 8i without RAC.I also tested that they both worked well on the oracle 10g with RAC if just run one of them, if run both the above problem will come out. I have done many tests and assumptions, but there is no answer.

Who expert know what cause this problem? What should I do ?

Thanks in advance!

Helen Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 21:07:25 CST