Re: Calling external Unix Shell Script and pass a Parameter from Database Trigger

From: <azizz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 06:44:47 -0800

Thank you hpuxrac,

The 2 vertical bars took care of the problem and the the variable was passed succesfully to the calling script. Thank you thank you.

I was skeptical to post here at first, but now I am very pleased I did, I got answers quickly than I did posting to Oracle Metalink.

Keep up the good work. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 08:44:47 CST