problem in inserting unicode data in forms6i

From: <giniapatel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2006 22:58:17 -0800

hello all,
i m using forms 6i with oracle 10g.
i have set Nls_lang =American_America.UTF8. Now my problem is when i type some data i marathi Using a font converter engine directly into the text box on form i just get ?????? in the text box.
But when i type same data on notepad n then paste it in textbox it gets properly pasted and also get inserted in oracle .I m also able to retrive it back properly.So i think it is not the problem of my character set.Also i have set the font of textbox as Arial Unicode Ms. i m not getting where the problem is?
I will b very thankfull if i get any help regarding this. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 00:58:17 CST