Re: Python vs. PL/SQL for Oracle work

From: <dananrg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2006 09:50:30 -0800

Thanks for all the responses.

What if the business requirement was not performance, but code portability between RDBMSes? If the underlying RDBMS might change, and I had to assume so, wouldn't it make sense to use a language like Python and a generic ODBC Python module if one exists? Different question than my original post, I know.

Thanks again for the help. Received on Thu Feb 23 2006 - 11:50:30 CST