Re: Oracle OEM has some problem

From: krish <vardhviyasa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2006 11:02:41 -0800

Hi : till 1hr back I was using OEM with all the databases listed in the Network branch. My oracle home is also pointing to the right place. I had to restart the machine for several reasons , after restarting the machine, when I open OEM the network brach has no databases and when i try to add databases to tree, its not going further. Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 13:02:41 CST