Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2006 00:23:00 -0800

>> Why stop there. How about inclusive of:

We haven't finished discussion the new transaction isolation level yet, I'm still waiting for you to technical justify what you stated; and no, it doesn't use scratch files.

Are you going to post the DDL or SQL you used in the tests you say you did or are you going to dance around ?

The only conclusion I can make is that you made it all up on 'belief', just as you tried to continue the 'belief' that MS still runs SAP on Oracle.

Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlserverfaq.com Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 02:23:00 CST