Re: Quick role test

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 20 Feb 2006 12:55:42 -0800

Sorry I am confused about what you have posted.

Do you have a reproducible test case that will produce a 600 each time?

Then it should be submitted as a bug via a service request.

You posted some other info that you fixed the problem or fudged the data dictionary ... it was and is hard to tell from what you posted exactly what the sequence of actions were.

If you can create a new database in your environment ( that matches a supported oracle environment - I think you said 10.2 and 4.2 so that should be fine ) and then have a test case that can creata a 600 ( without any steps done to mess up the oracle dictionary or executables ) ... then yes it should be fixed.

If you are an oracle professional and have a paid support contract then please go ahead and submit it or document it enough so that other people can understand exactly what is required and then probably someone else will submit it. Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 14:55:42 CST