Re: How do I trace hanging "connect / as sysdba"?

From: DR <dr_at_invalid.address>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:36:11 +0100

> Your change of sqlnet.ora disables connect / as sysdba

Correct,
and my question was meaningless.

> The authentication process tries to get in touch with your PDC.
> There is a problem in your network.

So,
if I'm not missing something again, if you set sqlnet.authentication_services back to NTS and logon with a local(not domain) user from the ora_dba group,
the OS authentication ("/ as sysdba" without credentials) should work.

Regards,
Dimitre Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 02:36:11 CST