Oracle DB Server and Web Server with thai support

From: Pratchaya <pratchaya_at_banana.co.th>
Date: 19 Feb 2006 10:25:35 -0800

Hi, all

I have DB Server ( Sun Server act as Oracle 8i DB Server ). and
I have Web Server ( Dell Server RHEL4 ES act as Web Server run apache2 + php + Zendcore for oracle )

I want to use My Application run from Web Server to Connect Oracle Server .
and want to use thai support of oracle.

What next i should to do more ?
::: config. httpd.conf of apache2 of Web Server ?
::: config. code of my PHP-application ?
::: config. Oracle DB Server ?
::: config. RHEL4 Server ?

and i want someone tell me the detail and step to me.

Please me.
Thank you very much
Pratchaya Received on Sun Feb 19 2006 - 12:25:35 CST