Please help about Thai character on Oracle ...

From: Pratchaya <pratchaya_at_banana.co.th>
Date: 18 Feb 2006 04:09:44 -0800

Please help about Thai character on Oracle ...

Hi,

I 've already install Oracle-XE on My Redhat Server. and use apache2 + PHP4 act as application webbase.

But my result can't display thai character . it occur = " ????????? " sir.

Please help me.
Thank you very much

Pratchaya Received on Sat Feb 18 2006 - 06:09:44 CST