Re: How do I trace hanging "connect / as sysdba"?

From: DR <dr_at_invalid.address>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:47:03 +0100

> There is no error - it just hangs - which I why I ask
> what happens at this point and how to trace it.
> Thank you for your input but it doesn't address the problem I have.

Could you please post the output from the following commands:

net start | findstr /I oracle
lsnrctl status <your_listener_name>
lsnrctl services <your_listener_name>
sqlplus "/@<your_tns_service> as sysdba" --> if it succeeds, if it doesn't, just paste the error stack(if present)

Regards,
Dimitre Received on Sat Feb 18 2006 - 05:47:03 CST