Re: can't type in DBCA

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2006 17:06:06 -0800

Are you able to arrow back and forth among the pasted text and use the delete or backspace keys?

I've found with Reflections on Windows, sometimes strange combinations of creating new windows and shrinking and enlarging various existing windows allows me to click-to-focus. Which linux, which X are you using? Are you using a local or remote windows manager? Have you tried finding a "focus follows mouse" setting and making it the opposite of what it is? What was your exact export command?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Carly, we hardly knew ye'