Re: OCP

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2006 15:41:56 -0800

>Hopefully you realize there are 4 exams to get your OCP. And you MUST
>take an instructor-led class associated with one of the exams.

According to the Oracle site itself, there are TWO exams for OCP.

Please see the PDF at
http://www.oracle.com/global/us/education/downloads/certification/dba10g_cg.pdf

Specifically, page 5 of this pdf lists the required exams as: OCA: 1Z0-042 (or 1Z0-041 for DBAs upgrading from previous versions); OCP: 1Z0-043.

If there are additional exams required, I would definitely like to know. Could you please post specifics?

Thanks... Received on Thu Feb 16 2006 - 17:41:56 CST