Re: Oracle 10GR2 and PL/SQL Web Toolkit -- Configurability?

From: <redrobot5050_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2006 13:20:10 -0800

Frank,
Yes, the xhtml standard does state that all html tags should be lowercase. <TD> should be <td> and <BR> should be <br> or <br/> (it has no closing tag).

The OWA packages were not the part of the PL/SQL Web Toolkit that concerned me. The HTP and HTF packages *DO* output html. (Htf.bold() outputs <B></B> around text) htp.tableopen outputs <TABLE>).

I was wondering if there was a configuration file or setting that would allow me to change its output to lowercase xhtml. If not, we'd have to remove all the HTP.function() and replace it with HTP.P( HTML TAGS).

Anyone else know?
--Chris Received on Thu Feb 16 2006 - 15:20:10 CST