Oracle 10GR2 and PL/SQL Web Toolkit -- Configurability?

From: <redrobot5050_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2006 11:26:54 -0800

Hello all,

I'm supporting a web application in production which uses the PL/SQL Web Toolkit to generate web pages. We recently upgraded to 10GR2. However, the Web Toolkit still produces "legacy" style html (non-xhtml compliant -- e.g. < TD > instead of < td >.). I would like to update the HTML to be more standards compliant, but in a lot of cases, that would involve re-writing a majority of the procedures.

I'm wondering if there's a flag or configuration file for the PL/SQL web cartridge (the module that is used with apache to generate the web page output) that would allow me to specify what version/format of html I would like it to output.

Anyone know?

Thank you,
Chris Received on Thu Feb 16 2006 - 13:26:54 CST