Re: Table Join Help Needed...

From: <heizer1_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 15 Feb 2006 23:05:03 -0800

Well, I just hit a snag, since that was only a sample of the subnets, I hit a problem with substr command some of the subnets have 10,11,12 variations of length.

So, I think this might be a better idea. I can create a view and add a sudo subnet column via a pattern replace. The only thing I dont know is can I trim the last chars of the end to make it look like a subnet?

Example ...
127_215_3_124 = 127_215_3_

Thanks,
- Charles Received on Thu Feb 16 2006 - 01:05:03 CST