Re: DECODE V/s CASE

From: <pankaj_wolfhunter_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 15 Feb 2006 13:57:21 -0800

Thanks for the reply Hans. This means that whether we use DECODE or CASE its one and the same thing as far as performance is concerned. But while browing net, many places its given that "CASE executes faster than DECODE".
In general, should we go with this statement? Received on Wed Feb 15 2006 - 15:57:21 CST