Re: sub-position counter

From: Michael <mschott14_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2006 11:02:19 -0800

Yes I know the constraint is causing the error, but the point is that the constraint is nessary. I defined it to be deferrable so that the "after insert" trigger has time to provide the appropriate values so that actually at commit-time the constraint should be valid (as it is, as the selects show). I think the logic is right since the above code runs fine on 10g. Maybe it is a bug in 9i? Received on Wed Feb 15 2006 - 13:02:19 CST