Search for text

From: <ross.oneill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2006 09:20:53 -0800

Hi,
There is a spelling mistake in one of the apps I am maintaining and I want to go into the database and fix the spelling mistake. Unfortunately I do not have access to the source code of the app. Is it possible to search the entire database for text. For example if I wanted to search for the word "Toronto" it will search the database for the word "Toronto" and return all the tables that have the word Toronto? I don't mean search for the column name, I mean the actual text.

Thanks in advance
R Received on Wed Feb 15 2006 - 11:20:53 CST