Whats Fuzzy in v$datafile_header

From: jackal <jackal_on_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2006 22:47:29 -0800

Hi,
  I have a db in which all tablespaces are ONLINE. I ve not issued ALTER TABLESPACE BEGIN BACKUP command on any of the tablespaces. But still when i query the v$datafile_header table i get a YES value in the FUZZY column for all datafiles.

  Is there something wrong with the datafiles?

Thanks in advance
Jackal Received on Wed Feb 15 2006 - 00:47:29 CST