Re: Oracle 10g and PHP

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 03:38:51 GMT

Apache and PHP module with enabled OCI8 would be quite nice. If that was Solaris 10, you could use Zend core for Oracle: http://www.zend.com/products/zend_core/zend_core_for_oracle On Solaris 8, you will have to link PHP with Apache and Oracle yourself. Fear not, that is not a very hard thing to do. The procedure is very well described at:
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.php#install.unix.apache

In addition to Apache, PHP5 and OCI8, ADOdb is quite a nice thing to have. It can be found at: http://adodb.sourceforge.net

--
http://www.mgogala.com