corruption of index ?: ora-600

From: 00090 <706507N_at_00090.I000234>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:26:19 -0600

I have a table (around 8000K rows) with an index No error was reported with creating the index.

when I try to select data from the table via the index, I get

ORA-00600: code erreur interne, arguments : [12700], [28250], [33794730], [34], [50477210], [25], [], []

this error is for the moment not document under metalink

whe spend the lastest days making all kind of test but no one was successfully done
(rebuild of index, rebuild of the index tablespace) db verify, moving the index tablespace to another filesystem

oracle technical support explain that the index point to an non existant data block. with no more solution for the moment.

for exemple the following select does not return the row

create table test1 ( a number);

insert into test1 values (1);

select * from test1 where rowid = (select rowid from test1 where a = 1)

Oracle is 9.2.0.7.0 (latest patch) under unix aix

with all the tests, my dba has no more idea about what the problem is and how to solve it.
if someone can help
many tanks Received on Tue Feb 14 2006 - 18:26:19 CST