Re: grid control issue

From: <epipko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2006 11:06:13 -0800

Thanks for your replies. I don't have 9i installation on the same machine where I've installed GridControl10G. I believe Jining Han is right about the fact that GridControl that I have has to use 9i for its repository.
I've uninstalled it and was able to start 10G listener. Now, where can I find 10R2 GridControl for Windows???

Thanks,
Eugene Received on Mon Feb 13 2006 - 13:06:13 CST