Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: murthi <c_xyz_murthi_at_seeing_xyz_green.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:45:15 GMT

>Enough of this insanity! My inbox is in flames!
>Please read the following Slashdot article and let's all be friends.
http://tinyurl.com/dogs6

Yeah, you're right Bruce, good article. I just deleted what I thought was an apt reply to the "insanity" below (which no doubt Mr Morgan will misconstrue as being the same as my calling *him* insane) so this doesn't have to go on ad nauseum. I await further developments without interest.

Chandru Murthi