SUNWsprox, oracle 10.2 on Solaris 10

From: Jackson <ccsman_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:36:12 +0800

the install docs list Sunspot as a required package. But this package is not part of the Solaris 10 distribution.

I still managed to installe Oracle10.2 on Solaris 10. But when I tring to compile ProC sample application using
make -f demo_proc64.mk samples

the compiler gives error message:
/usr/ucb/cc: language optional software package not installed

SUNWsprox is a package to provide make library in Solaris 8. so is this error messages due to this missing package? where can I get this package?

Thanks,
Jackson Received on Mon Feb 13 2006 - 06:36:12 CST