Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:17:41 GMT

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:37:32 -0800, Bill Karwin wrote:

> "HansF" <News.Hans_at_telus.net> wrote

>> Actually, the important thing with bottom posting is to remove the crap
>> that is totally irrelevant.

> Hm, interesting. If that's true, then why hasn't it eliminated this entire
> thread? <g>
>
> Bill

Because there are bigots on both sides who still haven't figured out what (and why) appropriate posting involves.

Any time you let religion [for example top vs bottom posting mantra] do your thinking for you and you can create a war based on irrelevancies any time you want. May the Lilliputians prevail forever.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com