Query creation and Toad

From: Clas <clas_at_nomail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:01:39 GMT

Hi, I want to create a complex query... but I would like to "draw" it as in Ms SQL Server Enterprise Manger.

I've tried to use TOAD, I've a SQL Modeler Windows, but with this tool I can draw the query (link the table) and than TOAD creates the text query

... but I would like to paste a text query and to see the Tables linked (as in Ent.Manager)

How Can I do this??? Received on Sun Feb 12 2006 - 12:01:39 CST