Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: murthi <c_xyz_murthi_at_seeing_xyz_green.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:18:08 GMT

I forwarded this sequence to my 8-year old as an example of how not to be childish. He says thank you, Mr Bakker, for the lesson, what does ploink mean in this context, and if you really are a "senior oracle", could he forward some questions he has been pondering lately?

CDPers: I remember getting into similar exchanges two years ago with members of this group. Perhaps they work too hard?

10-4, Chandru Murthi