Are you a NO waiting to be Katrinized?

From: <teraknowledgesystems_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Feb 2006 23:00:01 -0800

Dear DBA,

You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and  100% pure Java Oracle 10g Monitoring & Security Application (Xg).  Xg is the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the  leading expert in your field, your objective opinion is highly valued  and your feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you  to distribute free copies of Xg to your associates and fellow DBA's.

Xg for Oracle 10g can be downloaded from:

http://www.oracleXg.com/download.html

or any of many mirrors worldwide:

iboogie.com/search.asp?name_search_type=1&name_lang=50&name_query=Xg+oracle

Thank you for your time, positive feedback.

Cheers,

The Xg Team
 Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we   apologize, ignore it and have a nice day. Received on Sun Feb 12 2006 - 01:00:01 CST