Re: grid control issue

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 10 Feb 2006 17:36:05 -0800

# Grid control obviously comes with an earlier version of the listener (9.0.1) where you have a 10.1.0 listener running.

No I don't think so. Grid control is 10g only it doesn't bundle any 9i stuff with it.

Probably another install of a 9i environment has the wrong bin directory earlier in the PATH for windows environment variables is my guess. Received on Fri Feb 10 2006 - 19:36:05 CST