Re: Why does a SELECT query needs REDO?

From: Jining Han <jining.han_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2006 07:06:02 -0800

I have done everything I could find on Metalink and Google, except

select index_column from table_name where index_column ...

All the tables and indexes have been queried a few dozen times, including counts, etc, but the UNDO size has not even reduced.

Any more suggestions? Maybe I'll go ahead and open an iTar.

Thanks
JH Received on Fri Feb 10 2006 - 09:06:02 CST