Re: Why does a SELECT query needs REDO?

From: Jining Han <jining.han_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2006 11:51:10 -0800

Thanks a lot for the quick pointer. I'll do reading on this.

It's just interesting tha tblock cleanout are still delayed after multiple bounces of the database during our upgrade from 10.1.0.2 to 10.1.0.4 that happened two days ago, and there has been no data change since 6 days ago (this is a data warehouse) for the tables involved in the query.

I am manually gathering stats again even though it's been already gathered automatically after the last transaction. Hopefully this will clean up the dirty blocks.

Thanks
JH Received on Thu Feb 09 2006 - 13:51:10 CST