Re: Issue upgrading to 10g

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 8 Feb 2006 12:46:55 -0800

Comments embedded.
amerar_at_iwc.net wrote:
> Actually smartass I did not post that twice. I do not know why it is
> there twice.......

Three times, counting the two in this thread and the thread named 'Upgrade to 10g issue', which you obviously DID post intentionally.

> But what a negative attitude you have............hope lightening
> strikes you.

Hope springs eternal. I hope you take the advice offered and fix your problem rather than post questions about it endlessly.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Feb 08 2006 - 14:46:55 CST