Re: Issue upgrading to 10g

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 8 Feb 2006 12:31:18 -0800

amerar_at_iwc.net wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are upgrading to Oracle 10g. According to the docs, we are to run a
> SQL script named: utl1012i.sql.
>
> When I do that, it aborts with the following error:
>
> ORA-25153: "Temporary Tablespace Empty"
>
> Any thoughts??

Certainly. You obviously pay no attention to the responses provided as you continue to post the same question over and over (three times, at last count). I would take Sybrand's advice and hire a consultant since you clearly can't be bothered to *read* the responses here and choose to blindly post the *same* message repeatedly.

Oh, that was dumb, since you don't read the responses thus far why should I think you'll read mine?

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Feb 08 2006 - 14:31:18 CST