Re: OUI problem

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:05:55 +0100

Martijn schrieb:
> Maxim,
>
> tnx, for replying.
>
> Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem.
> I'll keep trying
>
> Best Regards,
> Martijn Bos

It was a little bit surprising, i've seen often in the past exactly this issue solved simply with NumLock unlocked, indeed , i trapped today in very similar situation. I've installed 9.2.0.4 on RHEL 4 (Update 2) without any problems, but by applying 9.2.0.6 Patchset, Installer freeze just after splashscreen. In my environment X was on the FC3 (as yours), in installation logfile stands somewhat like 'check passed' , the .err file zero size is generated , but further - no progress. I'll try tomorrow to solve the issue, if i find something valueable - i'll share it.

Best regards

Maxim Received on Wed Feb 08 2006 - 13:05:55 CST