Use a trigger to remove NULL values?

From: CJ <christian.juell_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Feb 2006 07:02:06 -0800

I am having some issues with an application that enters NULL values to an oracle 9.2 db. The application inserts multiple rows with NULL, which are currently removed by using standard SQL (delete) on two tables (table a contains the value, table b contains the relation).

I therefore wonder if this would be an appropriate place to use a trigger?
If yes, any examples or suggestion on how to do this? If no, what would be the appropriate way of automatic cleaning up this problem? (I can not rewrite the application)

Regards,
CJ Received on Wed Feb 08 2006 - 09:02:06 CST