Re: hi all plz help me

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 08 Feb 2006 08:23:49 GMT

kiku <kiran.devarasetty_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> i just want to print my .txt file dat in to the oracle database.
> i created table in oracle by using blob datatype.
> plz help me in this regarding.
> by the way iam writin in java/j2ee

I hope your Java syntax is better than your English syntax.

There is an online JDBC manual on
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/java.102/b14355/toc.htm That will help you create large objects.

Besides, I hope you mean CLOB when you say BLOB.

Since you say J2EE: if you don't use JDBC, you will have to consult the documentation of whatever software manages your persistence.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Wed Feb 08 2006 - 02:23:49 CST