Re: one for the SQL experts - dare I say TRICKY SQL!

From: <paulspratley_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 7 Feb 2006 08:40:14 -0800

There are 2 occassions when the user count is 1 at the start of Threadid 1 and when the last thread 4 is kicked off. Threadid has 2 * 10 (measurements) = 20 and Threadid 4 has 2 * 40 (measurements). Therefore 100 measurements in total. Two threads therefore average = 50. Received on Tue Feb 07 2006 - 10:40:14 CST