Re: Date Insert Problem

From: camou <camou_at_camou>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 20:46:51 -0500

SteveC wrote:
> Maybe he WAS reading the documentation, and missed the fact that if you
> use the ANSI date function, you must include the word "date":
>
> insert into foo (foodate) values(date'2005-08-19');

Thanks SteveC unlike the previous poster fitzjarrel_at_cox.net who tried to spank me for my question.

I must say that this Oracle group is full of crazed hate mongers. Even the white-trash that live near live in this city that drive pickup trucks are more gentleman-like. Sheesh what professionalism for DBA's..

Thanks.. Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 19:46:51 CST