Re: Custom Data in a CDC table

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:19:21 -0800

Connor McDonald wrote:

> Come on Dan... no need to get shirty just because CDC didn't ring any
> bells with you. Next you'll be asking us to define SQL before using the
> acronym in a question.
>
> :-)

Shirty? Hard enough to keep up with Oracle ... now I've got to try to learn the other language I think I speak too.

Amazingly enough I have been working on a CDC demo ... http://www.psoug.org/reference/streams_demo2.html which is not completed but well underway.

And it never even occured to me this person was making reference to Streams as there was no version and no context.

Shirty huh.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org