Re: change location of local bin directory

From: <jeffchirco_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Feb 2006 14:07:59 -0800

Ok thanks. I will just rerun root.sh. The reason that I was asking was because we install the Oracle software and keep the data on a separate disk storage (D40) so if there is ever a problem with the server we can disconnect the D40 and reconnect on another server of the same type and we should be back up and running. And since the default location of usr/local/bin is on the boot drives I did not want there to be an issue if we disconnect and move the D40 to another server. Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 16:07:59 CST