Re: Installing AS10g on standalone

From: Nick <NickFCook_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Feb 2006 11:51:53 -0800

Thanks for the response...

After completing the install, I took a look at the URL's to use AS10g (enterprise manager, oca, etc.). They are given as strictly the hostname, not the full domain name. (e.g., host1:1156/oca.... not host1.domain:1156/oca). I'm assuming that is normal behavior, as their is no domain name for it to append to the hostname... and when we put it on the network, it will be able to resolve the appropriate URL's? Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 13:51:53 CST